Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

HOHOHO...... Phbbttppbb!!!

'Tis the season to....yawn, cuddle up in a warm blanket like a small baby and go off to sleep with dreams of chocolate houses and lots of goodies to eat. Sigh! That will just remain a dream. What the heck as long as I enjoy the dream.

First and foremost season's greetings to everyone. God bless you all and may the devil be your best friend!!

Christmas this year around was a quite celebration. Papa is down with jaundice. So there are three kids to be looked after, in the house. I pity my mom. Virar as you all know is a "gaon" according to many people. So electricity.... oh well... you know comes and goes whenever it feels like.

So here is my family sitting and talking... the lights go off around 5 in the evening or so. That means no bijli for a good 2.5 hrs. So what do we do? Light the candles and sing carols. My family absolutely does not have a gift of a melodious voice. So here we are singing carols with gusto but definitley "offkey". Who cares?!!?? Well on second thoughts the neighbors!! Hehehe. Merry christmas to them too.

But whatever the case maybe. I thoroughly enjoyed this christmas. Not going to church also added to my bliss. My church is 55kms fars from where I stay, so if I had gone for a midnight mass I definitely wolud have reached home in the morning!!

After ages I sat with my family and hada good talk. Drat! I miss those times where we all would sit together and do total time pass. Well, never mind I still love my family.We do have our rough patches but the four of us are still there for one another. Don't worry if I have an argument with them I sure will go berserk but I know they are still going to be there no matter what.


P.S: Coming up in some time a post about what I feel about my blog buddies. Bitchy and all.... and more. My two dearfriends are going to bitch about me on my own blog!! Varun and Debu. I will remember next time not to write my passwords on papers. But then how do I remember the?!!?? Never mind.

Comments:
Well, one question....how many blog buddies do you really have? if you are referring us...then DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE we aren't your blog buddies......bloody we knew each other much bfr u started blogging....So simply shut up :P
 
medley christmas to u too :D. thats wot i say abt family, they always there for ya! :D:D no matter wot. if you dont write bitchy things abt me i will give you a nice chocolate bar:D:D. and a cookie too :D:D. chocolate covered brandy snap :P. how abt it eh?:P i wish i enjoyed my xmas week so much but i had stupid homework (i feel like a kid again..whoopie). i dont even hav xmas holidays :( sob. so my only resolution for noo yur is to not go mad :P.
 
ooh and i'm free after new yr, i can design ur blog for u if u want :).
 
hey there! merry christmas..
 
hey there moresha! merry christmas and a happy new year!
i read ur previous posts and i think they're cool!u write really well...u r cool...!
 
Happy new year to u too babe . have fun and take care.
 
ha ha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?