Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Crawling Back to You.....

I know we haven't been good friends for some time. I know I have an ego roblem. But just this once I pretend that I don't have ego issues. (Diplomatic na?) What to do? I am like that only. We have been together so long that you know me too well.

I know I can be a bitch at times but so do you. We both are at fault. Why not just accept are mistakes and make a fresh start. We owe each other a lot. Don't you think? Let's make the best use of time that we have together. Both of us are aware that we are not going to be around each other for very long. Now is the time that we can spend together. What say you?

I know you are pissed off at me but I know you can't be angry with me for long. As I say I am a nice girl. Accha Baccha. You know it too. Come on cut me some slack. I am not that bad. I need you.

I am making an effort to get back to you. I hope you feel the same way. Life, I am coming back to you...

Comments:
Russ : bouncer :|Engineering was easy to understand than this post :p posts like these make me shift attention to taggie :D:D buhaha oops..It wasnt me...I am innocent...Whos this using my name @#&#$&$%
 
GO GET IT.
 
Fir se daru piya na? :D
 
i agree wid wignes on dis one!!! for the love of god stop boozing girl!! and yes my post is gonna be put up on YOUR blog. do what u want. ciao
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?